Well I converted my living room into a craft room and if I can get
things organized not just put away EVERYONE CAN!! I am winding down now
with only one bookcase to put together and stack the fabric then I will
put up the pics...took me since November to go through things...And then
made up my mind about January to move to the Living Room....I wanted it
to be FUNCTIONAL not just matching and cute that was my main
goal...That is the only way for ME to keep it organized.....
Ladies let me add this...
IT IS LIKE CHRISTMAS FINDING ALLL THESE CRAFTING SUPPLIES YOU FORGOT YOU HAD....WOWWWWW..
.I am going to start using all of the old fad items I bought and post
on my site...It is like the fad comes in and that is the new thing then
we all go to the stores purchase it and when the next new fad happens we
store and forget it....So I am going to bring it allll back out and use
it..
RETRO SCRAPBOOKING........lol
No comments:
Post a Comment