Saturday, May 10, 2014

PRAYER REQUEST FOR TERESA COLLINS HUSBAND AND FAMILY



Photo: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I AM ASKING FOR PRAYERS FOR TERESA COLLINS HUSBAND..
I KNOW AND HAVE EXPERIENCED THE POWER OF PRAYER AND ASK THAT OUR COMMUNITY LIFT THIS MAN AND HIS FAMILY UP.........BBLESSED

http://www.teresacollinsdesignsblog.com/

This man is my best friend. If you want to know why I am the person I am... it is because of his love and belief in me. This was his 52nd birthday. He even grilled all the food that day for our family. Ty is always thinking of others before himself. He is the ROCK in our family.

The cancer is so aggressive... so soon... and already we can see daily how fast the nodes are getting bigger. Yes, the CANCER is already spreading. We sat (in a daze) as he said that Ty needed to get test right then for a donor so he could have another transplant. I will tell you that they went in full blown action mode at this point. Dr. Sweetenham explained that we have to start chemo again to get Tyler in remission. They are going to do something "much worse" then before. He explained it is called the SMILE chemotherapy regimen. He said the plan of attack is to hit it hard and get this cancer in control so he can get another transplant. He said the SMILE definitely is not what it would imply in meaning and that this is a very aggressive plan of attack in order to fight his cancer.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I AM ASKING FOR PRAYERS FOR TERESA COLLINS HUSBAND..
I KNOW AND HAVE EXPERIENCED THE POWER OF PRAYER AND ASK THAT OUR COMMUNITY LIFT THIS MAN AND HIS FAMILY UP.........BBLESSED

http://www.teresacollinsdesignsblog.com/


This man is my best friend. If you want to know why I am the person I am... it is because of his love and belief in me. This was his 52nd birthday. He even grilled all the food that day for our family. Ty is always thinking of others before himself. He is the ROCK in our family.

The cancer is so aggressive... so soon... and already we can see daily how fast the nodes are getting bigger. Yes, the CANCER is already spreading. We sat (in a daze) as he said that Ty needed to get test right then for a donor so he could have another transplant. I will tell you that they went in full blown action mode at this point. Dr. Sweetenham explained that we have to start chemo again to get Tyler in remission. They are going to do something "much worse" then before. He explained it is called the SMILE chemotherapy regimen. He said the plan of attack is to hit it hard and get this cancer in control so he can get another transplant. He said the SMILE definitely is not what it would imply in meaning and that this is a very aggressive plan of attack in order to fight his cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment