The process of moving my rooms content in my home has been a
laboring experience. As you know I decided to move my craft room into my living
room. That was fine now what do I do with the other two rooms...I need to move
my bedroom which is the larger room to become my new living room or perhaps
sitting room. Then relocate my bedroom to the smaller room. Now the creativity
in me did not allow just that. I of course started with just one little thing
to change to completely redecorating my entire home. It has been quite a
journey to say the least. Because of course life goes on in the interim. There
is no opportunity to dedicate weeks or even days to do just this...So the
journey continues. But I must say I am loving it...Decluttering and having my
home completely ORGANIZED, every room….WHAT A JOY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment