So what is it I do with this day...well let me think I am blessed to be present in it. So of course I MUST CREATE!!....I think I will make tags today. You know if yo have never made a tag it is the most freeing for a beginner. There is no special way include a pic or not. Whatever you want. You can bring it to completion rather quickly or you can do as I do and never know when to complete...You can add lace or not..stamping or not..flowers or not...However you want this little tag to look. It can even be a Multi Media techniques tag.
Now since those of you that have read my posts or visited my FB Page..facebook.com/scrappinginthespirit...then you know I
approach this hobby from a purely as budget conscious, frugal, or
just pain cheap perspective. Sooo that being said..I take a
good strong box and I ct the flap sides, punch a hole on the
top and punch a hole at the top...and if you have a Crop-A-Dile
You can put a ring aroud your punched hole.VOILA!! there is my tag base.
Or you can buy from Office Depot, Target, WalMart or any of the Big Box
stores a box of shipping tags-Large with the string at
the top. You can then design however you want. ENJOY
No comments:
Post a Comment